We will, as our pupils are growing and learning with us, care for, support and safeguard them whilst striving to encourage them to be responsible citizens and do the same for each other and their wider community.
We will strive to ignite our pupils’ desire and enthusiasm to learn without limits.
We will aim to encourage our pupils and school community to develop academically and socially which will develop their desire to explore the wider world, skilled and equipped to find out even more.
We will foster belief through believing in yourself, taking on challenges and digging deep within yourself to conquer fears.
Always remember to use Parkroyal's Six Safe Rules when you are working or playing online
1. use a strong and secure password
2. report anything that worries you
3. don’t share personal details
4. think before you post
5. make sure parents know what you do
6. never arrange to meet
Always be careful when you are using the internet. It can help you to keep in touch with your friends and help your education – but it can also cause harm – to you and to others.
Remember help is always available at school if you are having any problems online.
Don’t be afraid to talk to your teacher or another adult at school.
If you or anyone you know is worried about Child Exploitation, Online Protection or anything related to Internet safety please click the link below which will take you to the CEOP reporting website:
Tips for staying safe online:
· Make sure you keep new online friends strictly online. If someone you don't know asks to be your online friend you must ensure an adult knows about it.
· Know how to use the CEOP Button and how to report it to the CEOP Centre if you are concerned about someone’s online behaviour towards you.